Planet Ace Ltd is committed to minimising the impact of its activities on the environment.
The key points of its strategy to achieve this are:
- Minimise paper waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Minimise transport emissions through careful route management and travel planning.
- Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst our customers and suppliers.
- Source and promote a product and services range to minimise the environmental impact of both production and distribution.
- Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to the Company.
- Train staff to deliver the goals of the company’s Environmental Policy.
- Expect, inspect and check the environmental credentials of all 3rd party suppliers.
- To periodically review and amend the policy as the business develops in its procedures and operations.
As a company Planet Ace Ltd are committed to constantly review and implement working procedures to:
- Reduce all forms of solid waste.
- Reduce pollution.
- Save energy.
As a company Planet Ace Ltd ensures that wherever possible:
- Bought-in paper is of a recycled content.
- We operate recycling of all paper waste.
- We operate recycling of all card, cans and plastic waste.
- Our office cleaners use green cleaning products.
- All printers and computer settings are pre-set to black print as default.
- All screens are switched off at night.
- All lights are switched off at night.
- All ink cartridges are recycled.